- The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in these websites which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our data protection does not extend to the use of any external links that may be included on our websites. If we include links, we strive to ensure that they also comply with our data protection and security standards. However, we have no control over the compliance of other website providers with data protection and security provisions.
- From time to time these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Japan.
digi-escape is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using these websites, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
digi-escape may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1.April.2012.
Information we may collect from you
Contact information including email address
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website digi-joho.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Demographic information such as preferences and interests
Details of your visits to our site including ( but not limited) to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access.